It's challenging when a patient doesn't follow your prescribed treatment plan.
CME Credit upon completion
You Want What’s Best For Your Patients’ Health
While health care providers care deeply about their patients, patients may have a lot of thoughts happening inside their head. This thinking, or self-talk, often does not get discussed during the appointment and can create a disconnect between patient and provider.
Find out how can you use each appointment as an opportunity to build trust with your patients and understand their concerns to improve their medication adherence.
- Recognize potential barriers to medication adherence and what influences your patients’ thoughts and emotions.
- Understand the importance of meeting your patients where they are, and not where you want them to be.
- Learn how to navigate and break through barriers with C.A.R.E.
- Doctors (CME Credit Provided)
- Health Professionals
- Available on smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Overcoming medication adherence doesn’t stop here. Did you know that Health Care Stereotype Threats can cause health care-related outcomes and contribute to health care disparities. This CME approved course will help you learn how to promote a stereotype threat-free practice to help you reduce health care disparities in your practice.Click here to access Health Care Stereotype Threat.